The key for opening the woman’s body is the Yoni (Sanskrit word for vagina). Yoni is the center of a woman’s femininity. The Yoni massage lasts approximately 2 hours and is an amazing experience that every woman should have at least once in her life, but in many cases multiple sessions are needed.
Using both deep pressure, similar to Swedish massage, and extremely light touch, the Yoni Massage incorporates different techniques to release repressed or blocked sexual energy. Many women experience pain or lack of sensation as a result of abuse, medical procedures, or excessive over stimulation. Energy centers, sacral and root chakras must be cleared and the Yoni Massage is the answer.
To release negative emotions that are stuck in the body where it feels like you are carrying around a heavy burden, we must use tantric de-armoring techniques. The Yoni holds onto these emotions creating painful areas inside. Through the Yoni massage these pains can be released and this brings great emotional and physical relief. Pain is the bridge to pleasure.
Yoni massage will help to open up the G-spot, A-spot and other erogenous zones that are inside the vaginal walls. Once open, touching these points will bring a woman to the most profound and deep internal orgasms that are more powerful than any clitoral orgasm can ever be. Women can also experience the female ejaculation or as it is called in Sanskrit, Kalas, which is one of the most mysterious and most misunderstood abilities of a woman. Only very few women experience this in naturally, but through Yoni massage almost everyone can have that amazing experience.
- Put on relaxing music and burn incense, oils, or candles.
- Sit naked facing each other, legs crossed, holding hands in the center of the space.
- Gaze into each other’s eyes opening the third eye. Place each other’s hands on the heart chakra and imagine hearts melting together.
- Once completely calm, consciously and verbally offer the fruit of the Yoni Massage as your objective.
- The receiver then lays face down on a coved massage table (a soft towel of fabric)
- Begin concentrating on breathing together. The receiver breathes in and the giver exhales – the receiver exhales and the giver breathes in. Keep your breathing synchronized.
- Touch the receiver slowly and awakening senses with a towel, feather, or the tip of fingers and work up to a deeper more tension releasing massage using plenty of oil.
- Turn the receiver over and begin the breast massage that will open pleasure centers. Spend 5 or more minutes on each breast squeezing the breast toward the nipple and making circles around each breast releasing fluid into the glands until the receiver begins to feel heat and engorgement.
- Once the receiver is ready move the hands down to the hips and inner thighs and release the tension in the hips and pelvic area before touching the Yoni. Create a “jelly belly” at the pubic bone for complete relaxation and openness in the pelvic area.
- The giver then asks for permission to touch the Yoni. If the giver is allowed, the outer Yoni Massage can begin.
- The giver makes a cap-form with the right hand and closes the entrance to the Yoni and places the left hand on the receiver’s heart bringing the heart and Yoni together.
- The giver applies lubricant and begins massaging the outer lips of the vulva pressing them with thumb and fingers together (this is called Vaginal Shiatsu), alternate with making circular movements, and tapping movements with the tips of your fingers.
- The giver then begins massaging the inner lips of the labia using the same technique.
- The giver then begins massaging the clitoris taking time use fingers on each side of the clitoral shaft and brush the tips of fingers back and forth across the tip.
- The giver then asks for permission to enter the holy temple of the Yoni. If the giver is allowed, the temple Yoni Massage can begin.
- The giver enters the Yoni first with the middle finger on the right hand asking the receiver to relax her vaginal muscles and then squeeze them until the finger is pulled completely inside. Repeat with the index finger until both fingers are inside.
- Once inside remain completely still feeling the connection from the root chakra to the heart chakra.
- Begin exploration of the inside of the walls of the receiver’s Yoni temple using the tips of the fingers moving in a clockwise motion. Discover spots that seem tense, work out the knots slowly and gently. If there is a spot which has no sensation create awareness and discover together what is behind it. If there is pain, use synchronized breathing to release it.
- Orgasmic release can happen at any time now depending on the receiver’s height of arousal.
- Using the index finger and the middle finger, insert them into the Yoni with the palm upwards and perform an alluring movement with both fingers. Feel the spongy area at the entrance upper wall of the Yoni. Rub with a “come hither” motion until it becomes engorged.
- Begin an up and downward movement with the hand, using your whole arm. Press with the left hand on the pubic bone to induce the “jelly belly” around the pubic bone. Apply pressure between the left and right hands until orgasm. Ejaculation and release can last from a minute to longer.
- After a brief period of breathing together insert the pointer and index finger on the right hand into the Yoni while pressing on the pubic bone to induce the “jelly belly” again. At the deepest point of the Yoni use the pointer finder and the index finger to massage the a-spot, just beyond the entrance to the uterus. Use the left hand to lightly massage the clitoris as energy flows between the a-spot and the clitoris creating a state of complete bliss. Orgasms can come one after the other and continue as long as the receiver desires.
- Following orgasms, slowly remove the right hand from the Yoni and use the left hand to cap the Yoni (as at the beginning) and put the right hand on the heart. Bring all energies mentally upwards to make sure there is no stagnation. Let the receiver rest for some time, while the giver sits beside and meditates on the heart center. Stillness is what you need after such an emotional orgasmic storm. Enjoy the peace and tranquility and don’t forget to keep breathing together.